Friday, May 1, 2009

can i take my U-TURN of life?

i'm effin tired of my life.Everyday is a complete hell for me.As early as 5am,i'm already hearing my grandmother's irritating voice,talking non-sense thing.at 6:30am,i have to wake-up already either to look after my niece chelsea or take incharge in my sister's carinderia.I'm damn tired of the work without getting anything from it,my sister is so ungrateful for all the time i spent for her bussiness.most of the time,i still end up being scolded by her.Every night i cried for choosing this kind of life.Ihave somany questions,so many doubt...i have all the freedom and yet I'M NOT HAPPY!

I miss my life when i was in bulacan..where i am so close to the lord,where i first felt contentment,peace of mind and serenity,where happiness sorrounds me,where i can easily share what i feel and think..where i first felt that I HAVE A FAMILY...i miss mami gie,dadi manuel,my sisters,sharon and my church life.

Cn i take my u-turn NOW?CAN I GO BACK TO MY OLD LIFE?CAN I STILL BE WITH THEM?i hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment